Guide to translate wiki page to another language
1. Edit source page to add operator for translation
2. Add translation operator at the top and bottom on a wiki page. Here is example:
3. Save wiki page. Select "mark this page for translation" at the top of page.
4. Go to "Page translation" section
There are some options here:
- Allow translate page title (Currently, It has a bug for now)
- Chose language for translation:
5. Select "translate" to go to start translation wiki page.
6. This step go to Translating process. Select new language which need to be translated on the list.
Note: The default account setting language is English, Translating process auto select English as language. Please select other language which need to to translated example Danish
7. Finally step: At the working translation, you can EDIT text here.
- We have 2 options here:
Save translation text and copy paste as source
This link to see wiki pages which you start translated Special:PageTranslation